Our terms and conditions are short and sweet, and are simply to safeguard both you and imonline.nz from fraud. NOTE: imonline.nz is referred to herein as ‘we’ and ‘us’.
- You confirm you own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by imonline.nz for you, to your website , including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, usernames, and information you provide for the purpose of creating your website; and that you accept liability for any breaches of copyright should this occur from any of the above provided by you.
- You allow us to use, free of charge, an image of your home page for any of imonline.nz ‘s marketing and promotional activities, online or offline.
- You shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your User Content and to any other materials created by you, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, code, interfaces, text and literary works. We do not claim ownership rights on your content.
- Deposit of 50% to be paid within 24 hours of the contract between you and us being signed; the deposit is non-refundable after 7 days of such signing.
- You may provide notice of cancellation (emailed or in writing) for any reason within fourteen (14) days of having first ordered or activated such Services from US.
- A refund of the second 50% of full payment will be made if you advise us by email or in writing that you are are unsatisfied with your final website within 7 days of completion of your website or within 7 days of the final payment having been made. (We do of course aim for your complete satisfaction!)
- You agree that any purchases made on your behalf by us, such as domain names, hosting, plugins and the like, will not be reimbursed should you cancel. You will need to try and obtain a refund for such purchases yourself, from the original supplier.